Monday, February 10, 2020

5 Star Review!



I just received my first five start review for my book, WORD to DEATH! I feel fabulous, like my writing journey has been worth it!  It actually is the second mystery that I wrote, and it circles around the Lincoln's. I've always felt sorry for Mary Lincoln and the way she was treated. She'd endured an awful lot and wasn't treated kindly by her family, press, and those in the administration nor those in politics at the time of his death. Did you know that even when she traveled to Europe with her son, Tad, she was ignored? How horrible and terrible.  There was no excuse for the unjust treatment that she received. Now I feel better about it all. Please take a look at my White House Dollhouse books.

 On an added note, I will be speaking and reading from my books on February 11, at 5:30 from the Bemidji Library. Please come and join me if you can!




No comments:

Post a Comment