Thursday, March 21, 2024

BIRDS




Where do your ideas come from?




Have you ever owned a bird?  When I was growing up, we had a green parakeet.  My brother and I were supposed to keep the cage clean but, of course, we did a lousy job of it.  My mother wasn’t too happy with us and the bird would make noise all day which drove her crazy. The bird had to go.  She found another home for it and one day after school, Jim and I had a job to do. We had to place the bird in a box and walk it to it’s new home.  They had a cage so that wasn’t a worry.  Here I am thinking about the bird and I don’t remember it’s name.  Shame on me.
      The bird is one of the many parakeets in this book.     


Please leave a comment below and check out my website.



                                    The Forger                 Barb's Books

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the consistent quality and relevance of your content. Enhance your Aviator gameplay with our blog resources.

    ReplyDelete